Question: Your younger brother does not know how to open a bank account. Now, write a paragraph telling him how to open a bank account. In writing your paragraphs you must use the keywords:
At first, Applicant’s, Mention Next, Introduce, Signature, Specimen,’ Passport, Attested, Finally, Deposit.
Question: Opening a bank account with money goes through a laid down procedure. At first the person. who wants to open a bank account has to go to the nearby bank ‘and see the manager who is ready goes welcomes his new clients? The manager helps the account opener in this regard. The person who wants to open an account has to apply to the manager in a prescribed form supplied by the bank. The applicant’s name, address, profession, and type of account are to be mentioned in the form. Next, the applicants are to be introduced by someone who has an account with the bank. The introduce must this signature and write his address and account number in the relevant part of the application form. This is one of the most: valuable conditions for opening a bank account apart from this, the applicant has to put three specimen signatures by the sides of his name on a card with much care because later the applicant is to withdraw money putting this specimen signature on the cheque. The applicant is to attach two copies of his recent passport size photographs with the applicant’s form. The photographs are to be attested by the introduced finally, the applicant can open the account by depositing at least taka 1.00/= in cash. The bank will supply him with a deposit book, and a checkbook for use later. This is, in short how to open a bank account.
- Paragraph on Opening a Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open a Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open an Account in A Bank
- Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Essay on Is It Advisable to Save Money in A Bank?
- Cover Letter for The Post of Assistant Manager
- Short Composition on What I Would Do If I Won A Lottery