Question: Write a paragraph telling your younger brother/sister how to open a bank account. You may use the following keywords:
First, then, next, after that, finally
Answer: You are a student. You can open an account in any bank with your scholarship money. In order to open a bank account, you have to do the following things. First, you will go to the nearest bank and tell the bank officer that you want to open an account in the bank. Then he will give an application form for opening a savings account. Next, you will fill in the form and be introduced by anybody who has an account with the bank. The introducer must write his / her address, account number, and put his / her signature in the relevant part. After that, you have to put your specimen signature on the signature card and attach a two-passport size photograph. The introducer must attest to them. Finally, you will deposit some cash money not less than Tk. 100/00. In this way, you can open an account with a bank.
- Paragraph on Opening a Bank Account
- Paragraph on How to Open a Bank Account
- Short Paragraph on How to Open A Bank Account
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account
- Essay on Is It Advisable to Save Money in A Bank?
- Short Composition on What I Would Do If I Won A Lottery
- Paragraph on A Lottery Ticket
- Paragraph on Grameen Bank