Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Do you feel interested to buy any lottery ticket?
- Did you ever buy a lottery ticket? When did you buy it?
- What would you do if you win forty lac take in the lottery?
- Describe how you would spend the money and on what occasion you will spend it.
Answer: Most of the people of the world get allured by the term ‘lottery’. And I am not an exception. Often I feel tempted to buy lottery tickets. I bought some lottery tickets last year but my luck did not favor me. Even then I like to buy lottery tickets because it will at least increase the fund of the Red Crescent. A few days ago, I was attracted by a banner which was an advertisement for a lottery conducted by Sandhani. So I went to the nearby bank and bought two lottery tickets. Then I started to imagine what I would do if I win forty lac taka. If I win forty lac take, at first I will buy whatever my family needs. I will buy a house for my family. Then I will deposit some money with any bank for my future. I know that remaining money will not be sufficient for establishing any hospital or educational institutions. So I will make arrangement for higher studies of a poor student. Besides this, I have long been cherishing the desire to visit some countries like Nepal, Switzerland, and France. So with the rest of the money, I will travel to these countries. Oh! I have forgotten to write one more thing. I will surely buy lots and lots of books also.
- Short Composition on What I Would Do If I Won A Lottery
- Composition on If I Won a Lottery of Taka One Lack
- Paragraph on Amina, Who Made a Difference in Her Life Through Hard Work
- Essay on ICC World Cup 2015
- Paragraph on How to Open an Account in A Bank
- Paragraph on How to Post a Letter
- Paragraph on Opening a Bank Account
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Paragraph on How to Open a Bank Account
- Essay on Is It Advisable to Save Money in A Bank?