Question: Suppose Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation arranges river cruise. You have been assigned with the responsibility for collecting all kinds of information from the parjatan office. It offers several package tours. Now, write a dialogue between yourself and the manager of the Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation.
Answer: A dialogue between myself and the manager of Parjatan Corporation:
Myself: May I come in, sir?
Manager: Oh, sure. How would I help you, mam?
Myself: I want to know something about the river cruise arranged by Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation.
Manager: There’re two cruises. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon.
Myself: How much does each tour cost?
Manager: It differs from each other. The morning tour costs Tk. 300/- for adults and Tk. 200/- for children and the evening tour costs Tk. 350/- for adult and Tk. 250/– for the child.
Myself: Could you tell me the time-schedule.
Manager: Sure. The morning cruise departs at 10:30 am and the evening cruise departs at 6:30 pm.
Myself: What facilities do the tours offer?
Manager: The morning tour offers standard breakfast and the evening tour offers delicious snacks.
Myself: Thank you very much. We will think over it and inform you later of our choice. Thank you for your co-operation.
Manager: You’re most welcome.
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on A Study Tour
- Application To the Manager of a Commercial Firm for Job
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Good Effects of Morning Walk
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Application for Permission for A Study Tour
- Short Composition on A Study Tour
- Email to Know the Arrival of Your Friend
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Benefits of Early Rising