The study tour is a part and parcel of knowledge and education. It spreads the horizon of our mind and experience. our school organization study tour for us. I greeted this arrangement.
On the first day of our tour, we went to Mainamati and visited Lalmai-Manamati range of hills, Shalban Bihar, Ananda Bihar and the Museum. We found the museum decorated with bronze statues. They were the achievements of pala reign in Bangla.
On the second day, we reached Cox’s Bazar sea-beach. I was surprised to see the beautiful scenery of the sea-beach. We walked along the beach and enjoyed the musical murmuring sound of the sea.
We passed the next three days in the hilly areas of Rangamati and Bandarban and Khagrachari. We climbed up several hills and from the top of the hills, observed the beauty and splendour of the hilly areas.
On the 6th and 7th day we visited Chittagong seaports and Karnafuli Electricity Project at Kaptai. These places also offered us much practical knowledge; experience and pleasure.
My study tour opened a new world before my eyes. It has deepened and broadened my knowledge.
- Application for Permission for A Study Tour
- Application for Permission to Go on A Study Tour/Excursion
- Paragraph on Marma People
- Composition on What I Would Do After My S.S.C Examination?
- Composition on A Visit to The Buddhist Vihara At Paharpur
- Paragraph on A Picnic in The Hills
- Technology, Engineering And Science
- Composition on My Visit to A Zoo
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Some Interesting Places in Dhaka
- Essay on A Visit to Zoo