Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Where did the Maghs come from?
- Where do the Maghs live?
- How is their body structure?
- How do they arrange their clothes?
- How are their houses?
Answer: The Marma, Maghs or Moghs is one of the major groups of people who migrated from Arakan and settled in Bangladesh. The Maghs live mainly in three- districts adjacent to their original abode. The districts are Bandarban, Cox’s Bazar and Khagrachari. A countable group of Maghs also live in Patuakhali. The Maghs are divided into two sub-groups on the basis of the area they live in. The Maghs living in the hilly regions are known as ‘Marmas’ and those who live in plain lands are called ‘Rakhains’. The Maghs are short and stout with flat noses. They are very hard working and self-reliant. In order to keep away wild and ferocious animals or insects and to save them from being, flooded, their houses are built on six to eight feet high platforms. Their main food is boiled rice with vegetables.
- My Neighbors Paragraph
- Composition on Housing Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Advantages of Working Together
- Paragraph on A Day Laborer Or, The Life of a Day Laborer
- Essay on Hard Work
- Paragraph on A Fisherman
- Essay on Which Is Better — To Be Tall or Short?
- Short Composition on Child Labour in Bangladesh
- Composition on My Home
- Paragraph on A Day Laborer