Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Who are called neighbors?
- Who are your good neighbors?
- What do you do for your neighbors?
- What do your neighbors do for you?
- Why are good neighbors necessary for your life?
Answer: Those who live around us are called neighbors. Good neighbors are good people with the humility of a great heart. They are free, frank, pure and simple and above all, broad-minded. Good neighbors being selfless and cooperative are necessary for our lives as they stand by us in our weal and woe. I have got different sorts of neighbors. Some are honest and some of them are dishonest. Some neighbors are co-operative while others are self-centered. Co-operative neighbors stand beside our family whenever we are in any problem. But some neighbors hardly react to our activities. One of our neighbors living above our flat is always disturbing us. Most of the time they make unnecessary sounds. In order to maintain good relations, we never protest their activities. But the neighbor living next to our flat is very much considerate and reasonable. They co-operate with us in every respect. We are fortunate enough to have a good soul like our next-door neighbor whom we can rely on in our need.
- Paragraph on Our Neighbor
- Paragraph on My Neighbors
- Paragraph on My Next Door Neighbor
- Essay on My Neighbors
- Paragraph on My Idea of a Selfish Man
- Paragraph on An Ideal Student
- A Bus Stand Paragraph
- Essay On ‘Small Is Beautiful.’ Do You Agree? You May Consider Schools, Businesses, Towns, Buildings
- Short Paragraph on An Ideal Student
- Essay on The Fight