Question: Imagine that you would like to invite one of your friends to come to your village home. Describe the beauty of your village home that you think he should visit. Try to make your description attractive. Also, suggest the shortest possible way to go there (100 words).
26 July 2002
I am very happy to have your sweet note and hope you will write to me from time to time. You have asked me to tell you how I will spend my summer vacation. It is sure that during the summer vacation both of us will get enough time of our own. May I have the pleasure to invite you to spend a few days with us at my village home? Sonargaon. I believe your stay in the village will relieve you of the boredom of city life, The rural environment will refresh your mind and restore your energy.
Our village is a place of scenic beauty. It stands by the side of a river. It will be very pleasant to have a walk by the side of the river. Swimming in the river will not be less interesting. More interesting will be boating in the river or in the canal on a moon-lit-night. We shall also be able to play different games in the evening. Moreover, you know Sonargaon is a place of historical interest. The museum of Sonargaon will of course charm you much. You will be able to see many ancient relics there. I believe everything there will give you much pleasure.
If you want to come to our house. you will have to go to Gulistan for taking Dhaka-Sonargoan bound bus. Within an hour it will reach you there. After getting off the bus, ask anyone working in the nearby tea-stalls about the location of our house and he will show you that. I hope you will not miss this opportunity.
No more today. More when we will be together.
With best wishes.
1230, Uttara Model Town,
- Paragraph on Spending of Summer Vacation at My Village
- Email to Your Cousin Telling Him How You Spent the Last Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on How I Enjoyed the Last Summer Vacation
- Paragraph on How I Spent My Summer Vacation
- Composition on A Journey by Boat I Made
- Paragraph on My Visit to One of My Friends’ House
- Composition on Your First Visit to Dhaka
- Letter to Your Friend Informing Him About a River Journey You Have Recently Made with Some of Your Friends
- Paragraph on My Home
- Paragraph on Your Home