Question: Suppose, you are Runa, an SSC candidate. Regular electricity interruption has got on your nerves nowadays. Now, write a dialogue between you and your friend Showrav about how this load-shedding is interrupting your everyday study.
Answer: A dialogue between Runa and Showrav about how load-shedding disturbs their study:
Sourav: Anything wrong, Runa? You look gloomy now. But I found you glad after all earlier examinations.
Runa: Shit! I lost my track in the hall!
Sourav: Strange! It’s not like you. What’s the point, please?
Runa: It’s intolerable load-shedding.
Sourav: Load-shedding! It’s making you dose your track in the exam. hall!
Runa: Yes, that’s it.
Sourav: But how? I don’t understand.
Runa: ‘lite night appears and the electricity doeS the opposite.
Showrab: Truly speaking that’s the regular scene.
Runa: Frequent load-shedding is seriously interrupting my every day, study. I don’t know what to do.
Sourav: I see. I also face the same problem. It’s almost intolerable.
Runs: What should we e do in such a situation?
Sourav: To be frank, the govt. as well as we, all have much to do regarding this The govt. should take steps to increase the production of electricity and develop a better electricity supply system.
Runa: And we. on our part. should stop the misuse of electricity. Only then we can hope for the better.
Sourav: I agree with you. Wish you all the best.
Runa: Thank you very much.
- Paragraph on Load Shedding Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Load-Shedding
- Short Paragraph on Load Shedding
- Load Shedding Paragraph
- Composition on Load Shedding
- Report on Load Shedding or Failure of Electricity
- Dialogue Between Two Friends on The Necessity of Literacy
- Application for Permission for A Study Tour
- Dialogue Between Yourself and The Interviewer
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination