Question: A report on unearthing a fake soap factory at Lalbagh.
A fake soap factory unearthed
Answer: Masum Billah, Dhaka, May 16. 2019: On the signboard at the gate written Mrs S K Trading. It was a three-storeyed old building occupied by two traders Shimul Bishwas and Dipon Bishwas. Neighbours knew them to be wholesale agents and importers. But inside the building on all three floors, there were huge arrangements. There were hundreds of cartoons, labels of famous international brand soaps, oil drums, flour sacks, chemicals and fake aromatics. They were producing soaps of different local and international brands and selling them in the local markets under the agency signboard. Magistrate Abdul Fattah yesterday unearthed the soap factory at 12/5 Dhakeshari Road, Lalbag yesterday.
A mobile court led by Magistrate Abdul Fattah with law enforcing agencies found the fake soap factory after they had information from a secret source and complaints from some local people. The court arrested the owners of the factory. It also fined them Tk 2 lakh and sealed off the factory. Fake goods have been destroyed.
- Report on A Multi-Storied Building Has Collapsed in Your Locality
- Report about Fire Accident in the Tazreen Fashion Factory
- Report on Garments Factory on Fire
- Report on Unexpected Fire on A Garment Factory
- Report on The Celebration Of 21st February
- Paragraph on A Garment Worker
- Report on Bill Seeking to Prohibit Smoking in Public Places
- Paragraph on How to Prevent Disease
- Paragraph on How to Observe Cleanliness
- Essay on Why Are Western Films More Popular Than Local Ones?