Question: Suppose, you are Rahim and you are a reporter of a reputed daily. Write a report about Fire Accident.
Fire in the Tazreen Fashion Factory
Answer: A deadly fire gutted the Tazreen Fashion factory, a large readymade garments factory at Ashulia, Savar, the outskirts of Dhaka, and the capital of Bangladesh. At least 117 people were confirmed dead in the fire, and at least 200 were injured. The fire was initially supposed to be caused by an electrical short circuit, but the witnesses suspected that the fire had been arson and an act of “sabotage”.
‘A sudden smoke engulfed the whole building and most of the people inside the building could not come out of the building in spite of their best efforts’, an injured worker of the factory told the reporter.
The Fire Brigade and Civil Defense hurried to the spot for extinguishing the fire. Even the people from all walks of life joined the rescue operation spontaneously. After working hard for about 24 hours, the firemen came out successful in extinguishing the fire of the factory. The wounded were admitted into different hospitals and clinics of the city. Most of the dead bodies were handed over to the relatives. A few of them marked unidentified handed over to the Anjuman Mofidul Islam for burial. The govt. has formed a 3-member committee for a thorough investigation.
- Report on Garments Factory on Fire
- Report on Unexpected Fire on A Garment Factory
- Report on Fire Gutted Slum in City
- Report on Accident Takes Place on a Highway
- Short Paragraph on A Garment Worker
- Essay on Disaster at The Harbour
- Report on A Multi-Storied Building Has Collapsed in Your Locality
- Report on Death of Two Pick-Pockets
- Essay on Describe the Scene of A Fire You Witnessed In A Thickly Populated Area at Night
- Short Composition on Child Labour in Bangladesh