- What is a tea stall?
- Where is it found?
- What is sold here?
- What sorts of customers come here?
- What do the customers do besides taking tea?
Answer: tea is the most popular drink in the present-day world. A modern man cannot think of starting his day’s work without taking a cup of tea. A tea stall is a place where tea is prepared and served to the customers. It is found both in towns and in village markets. It is visited by people from almost all walks of life. Daily or other papers are found spread on the table in a tea stall. They give the customers good topics for discussion. People of the village gather in a village tea stall and discuss village politics. Many disputes and problems of the village are also discussed here and settled. The manager of the tea stall sits behind the cash box and receives payment from the customers. A tea stall opens early in the morning and remains open until the late hours of the night. Thus we find that a tea stall plays a very important role in our day-to-day life.
- Paragraph on A Tea Stall
- A Village Fair Paragraph
- Paragraph on A Village Market
- Dialogue Between You and The Manager About Opening A Bank Account and Keep Your Scholarship Money in It
- Dialogue Between You and Bank the Manager About Opening A Bank Account
- Dialogue Between Myself and The Manager of Parjatan Corporation
- Short Paragraph on A Village Market
- Describe the Graph of The Customers at A Departmental Store at Various Hours of The Day
- Essay on Describe A Day in The Life of a Hawker
- Paragraph on A Village Fair