Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is polybag?
- Do you think it is spoiling our environment?
- How can you get rid of this problem?
- What are the responsibilities of the common people and the government as well?
Answer: Polythene is a light thin plastic used for making bags or for keeping food or other things dry and fresh. Shopping bags made of polythene are very convenient and useful. But indiscriminate use of polybags is a serious threat to the environment. Polythene is indestructible and water and air resistant. So, used bags thrown here and there destroy the fertility of the soil by obstructing air and water. Used polybags pose a serious threat to sewerage by disrupting the flow of water and filth. So indiscriminate use of polybags should be checked. With this end in view, production and use of polybags should be banned. Of course, people would face a little inconvenience but this should be conceded for the greater good to the environment. But a total ban on polythene would not be possible. Many dry food items and medicines are packed in polythene and this should be allowed. In place of polybags, bags of perishable material such as paper and jute should be used. Both the people and the government should come forward to overcome this situation. The government can pass effective acts to save our environment.
- Report on Plastic Bags Menace to The Environment
- Report on Deforestation: A Threat to Our Existence
- Paragraph on Soil Pollution
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About the Consequences of Environment Pollution
- Report on Environment Degradation Due to Indiscriminately Setting Up of Kiln (Brick-Field) Near the Locality
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Problem: Arsenic
- Water Pollution Paragraph
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution