- What is a vegetable garden?
- What kind of land must it be?
- What can use grow here?
- What is the best source of vitamin?
- What should we do?
- Why is vegetable good for health?
- What are his goods for sale?
Answer: A vegetable garden is a garden where different kinds of vegetables are grown. A suitable piece of land is needed for a vegetable garden. The piece of land must be sunny. Water must not stand on it during the rainy season. Before planting vegetables, the piece of land has to be prepared well and manured. The grass and grassroots have to be picked up and removed from the soil. In a vegetable garden, we can grow all sorts of vegetables in different seasons. Most vegetables are rich in food value and are essential for our good health. But green yellow and leafy vegetables are the best sources of vitamins and minerals. All sorts of vegetables should be planted in a vegetable garden. A vegetable garden is not very expensive to make. Therefore, every family should have a vegetable garden.
- Paragraph on How to Make A Garden
- Composition on My Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Paragraph on My Garden
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Gardening
- Composition on My Home
- Paragraph on Your School Garden
- Essay on My Favorite Hobby
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Hobby: Gardening
- Composition on Your Hobby
- Composition on Seasons of Bangladesh