Question: Write a paragraph on ‘A School Magazine.’ Your paragraph should include the answer to the following questions.
- What is-a school magazine?
- Who works for it?
- How is it published?
- What does it contain?
- Who bears the expenditure of publication?
- What is its usefulness?
- How does it help our young learners?
Answer: A school magazine is an annual publication of a school. It contains the writings of the students and the teachers. It is a forum through which young learners can get the opportunity to express the green ideas of their minds. It is published every year with an interesting and significant title. Almost all-aspects-of the school is reflected through it. It is an important milestone in the progress and prospect of a school. A school magazine generally contains poems, short stories, essays, one-act plays, jokes, and reports of cultural activities of the school. Usually, there is a magazine committee in a school for publishing a magazine. A teacher is usually given the charge of guiding the work of publication. A group of students works together with much encouragement. The Headteacher is the chief patron of the magazine. The magazine editor at first invites writings on different subjects from the students. After proper scrutiny of the collected writings for the magazine, the editor selects good ones and sends them to the press for printing. The school authority bears the total expenditure of publication. The school magazine can help the students to develop their latent faculties as well as their power of thinking and writing. In fact, the school magazine is the first stepping stone for future writers. A young learner really feels proud and happy when he finds his writing in the magazine.
- Short Essay on The School Magazine
- Paragraph on Our School Magazine
- Composition on The School Magazine
- Paragraph on A College Magazine
- Short Composition on A School Magazine
- Essay On the College Magazine
- Describe and Analyze the Chart of The Monthly Expenditure of a Family
- Composition on My Favorite Poet
- Essay on A Village Primary School
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination