Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What do you know about a college magazine?
- Why do you like it?
- What do the students do with it?
- Mention the teacher’s role in it.
- Describe the kinds of writings in it.
Answer: A college magazine is an annual or periodical publication of a college. Through if the students and teachers can have the opportunity to show their creative power. I like it very much because it plays an important role in one’s college life. A student can express his hidden thought and feel to other students. There he may be introduced to others with his intellect. The students can exercise literature through it. The editor of the college magazine is a teacher. The articles that find a place in a college magazine usually include poems, short stories, jokes, one-act plays, riddles and other writings relating to college affairs. The editor at first invites writings from the teachers and the students for the magazine. After proper scrutiny and editing the best ones are selected and sent to the press for publication and printing. In a word, a college magazine is the mirror of college both inner and outer.
- Paragraph on Our School Magazine
- Paragraph on A School Magazine
- Composition on The School Magazine
- Short Essay on The School Magazine
- Short Composition on A School Magazine
- Essay On the College Magazine
- Paragraph on My College
- Paragraph on My First Day at College
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination
- Paragraph on A College Canteen