Question: Imagine you have a chance to fly either a wide-bodied passenger plane or a helicopter. It is half an hour’s free ride. Write a letter to your pen-friend telling him/her which aircraft you would like to fly and why.
15 April 2001
My dear Karim,
Receive my best wishes. I hope that you are well. You will be happy to know that I have got a chance to go to Chittagong by plane. You know my uncle is a businessman. For his business purpose, he has to live there. He asked me to stay a few days with him. He also wanted my opinion which type of plane I would prefer and accordingly he would send me a ticket. I wrote him that I would prefer a wide-bodied passenger plane because to fly a wide-bodied plane is much comfortable and safe. I would reach my desired place within the scheduled time. No disturbance is there. So, I would like to fly on this type of plane. No more today. Render my best wishes to all.
- Letter Narrating Your Experience to Your Friend Who Has Not Traveled by Plane
- Paragraph on What to Do at The Airport
- Paragraph on A Journey by Plane I Have Made
- Paragraph on My First Plane Journey
- Paragraph on How to Make a Plane Journey
- Letter to Your Friend Describing the Type of House You Live in
- Letter to Your Friend Describing the Experience of Taking Food in A Restaurant
- Essay on A Journey by Aeroplan Or, A Journey by Air
- Short Composition on A Plane Journey I Enjoyed
- Paragraph on The Most Memorable Day in My Life, Or, My First Flight