Question: Write a paragraph about ‘Deforestation’. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What is deforestation?
- What are the causes of deforestation?
- What are the effects of deforestation on animals and humans?
- What are the effects of deforestation on rivers?
- What measures should be taken to stop deforestation?
- How can you influence people about it?
Answer: Deforestation means cutting down trees in large numbers. The causes of deforestation are many. People cut down trees to draw quickly. profit from them. To get more space for cultivation people are clearing forest land. Besides these. the lucrative price of wood allures people to cut down trees. Deforestation has a long-term bad effect on our life. This disturbs our ecological balance. The existence of birds and animals are threatened. Due to deforestation carbon dioxide increases. As a result. global warming occurs. Today due to global warming the sea level is rising and many parts of the world are going to be engulfed. On the other hand. new areas of the world are turning into deserts as an immediate effect of deforestation. We may face the problem of a flood, soil erosion and drought, etc. We can take many measures to prevent deforestation. The tree plantation program should be expanded to the remote corner of the country. The government should introduce more T.V. and radio programs on the subject of afforestation. The common people should be informed of the danger of deforestation. Besides, the conscious people of society can influence the common people to plant more and more trees.
- Paragraph on Deforestation
- Paragraph on Global Warming
- Paragraph on Greenhouse Effect
- Dialogue Between Two Mends About Deforestation and Its Effect
- Deforestation Paragraph
- Report on Deforestation: A Threat to Our Existence
- Paragraph on The Impact of Changing Climate
- Paragraph on The Necessity of Tree Plantation
- Short Composition on Tree Plantation
- Essay on Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect