- What is meant by common room?
- How is your school common room?
- What are the facilities?
- What do the students do there?
- How big is your school common room?
- Have any dailies is your school common room?
- How did you avail them?
Answer: The school common room is a place where students spend their leisure time during off periods. We have a large common room in our school. It is housed on the ground floor of the annex building. The room is well furnished. There are dailies and weeklies in both Bengali and English on the news desks. There are a radio and colored TV set for the use of the students. There are arrangements for indoor games such as carom, chess and table tennis. We play them whenever we have time. The common room is the place where we can meet our classmates and have chat with them. Therefore, the school common room is a place of attraction for us.