Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Tea’ by answering the following questions.
- What is tea?
- What is the preparation of Tea?
- What is call raw tea?
- What are the processes of preparing tea in other countries?
- What does tea do for us?
Answer: Tea is a kind of drink. It is a very popular drink all over the world. All people high or low, young or grown-up, rich or poor are fond of tea. The preparation of tea is very easy. Water is boiled and tea leaves or their dust is put into it. Thus, the liquor is made. A little milk and sugar are mixed with it in appropriate proportions. Then tea becomes ready for drinking and is served in cups. Some people take tea without milk. This is called raw-tea. In some other countries, there are also different processes of preparing and taking tea. Tea removes our tiredness and helps us to awake. So, we should sometimes take tea.
- Paragraph on How to Make A Cup of Tea
- Paragraph on the Tea: A Popular Drink
- Composition on Tea or The Tea of Bangladesh
- Composition on Tea Or, A Popular Drink
- Paragraph on Making Tea
- Short Composition on The Tea
- Paragraph on How to Make Tea
- Paragraph on How to Prepare Custard
- Paragraph on Milk
- Essay on Tea/ A Popular Drink Or, A Cash Crop of Bangladesh