Question: Write instructions for your younger brother/sister on the following everyday operation.
Answer: Tea is a popular drink all over the world. But everybody does not know how to make it. It is very easy and at the same time very interesting. If you want to make a cup of tea, you need to go through a number of steps. First, take some water in a pot or kettle. Then put it over a burning stove in order to boil the water. When it starts boiling put a teaspoonful of tealeaf or tea-dust in it. Then boil the mixture for 20-30 seconds. Next to that remove it from the heat and pour it into a cup through a strainer. Finally, add one or two teaspoonfuls of sugar and one or two spoonfuls of milk to it. Now, it is ready to drink. Remember, you can make lemon tea or ginger tea too. In order to make them, do not add milk to your tea. Just add three-five drops of lemon juice or three-five flakes of ginger to your tea.
- Paragraph on How to Make A Cup of Tea
- Paragraph on the Tea: A Popular Drink
- Paragraph on How to Make Tea
- Composition on Tea or The Tea of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Tea
- Short Composition on The Tea
- Essay on Tea/ A Popular Drink Or, A Cash Crop of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Your Favorite Food
- Short Paragraph on A Winter Morning
- Report On the Supply of Dirty and Polluted Water in WASA Pipeline in Your Locality