Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Do you like novels? What type of novels do you like?
- Why do you like them?
- Who is the central character of the novel you have read or are reading?
- Why do you like him?
- What do you feel when you remember the novel?
Answer: I am fond of reading novels. I like all types of novels but I like particularly such kind of novel that deals with love and revenge. For this, I like Wuthering Heights of Emily Bronte. This is an extraordinary novel in English literature. I like it because I get something very rare from it. Heath Cliff is the central character of this novel. He was betrayed by the love of Cathy. From this event, he hardened his mind to take revenge on Catherines (Cathy). Though his way of taking revenge was not direct, he took revenge indirectly on the other generation of Catherine. Everybody hates Heath Cliff but I love him for his feeling to Catherines and deep love of Catherines. I feel sad when I remember the novel and think of the fate of Heath Cliff and Catherine.
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Reading Books
- Paragraph on Your Reading Room
- Essay on Your Favorite Book Or, The Book You Like Best
- Paragraph on My Mother
- Essay on Character
- Paragraph on My Reading Room
- Exercise on Right Form of Verbs: Part 04
- Paragraph on Newspaper Reading
- What Is Your Favorite Subject, And Why?
- Short Paragraph on My Reading Room