Persons who are in the same class as you at a school, college and university are your classmates. Classmates are your best friends. It is very much important that you behave well with them. Help them understand any lesson they don’t understand. Help them in danger. Be intimate and friendly with them. If you have any problem, discuss it with them. Don’t quarrel with them. If you have any dispute otqp, compromise it instantly. Try to sacrifice your interest in unity. You may invite them to your house on any occasion. You may also help your poor classmates lending books. Remember as you behave with them so you will get from them.
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Friends
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Neighbors
- Essay on A Visit to A Book Exhibition
- Composition on Unity Is Strength
- What Is Your Favorite Subject, And Why?
- Paragraph on My Idea of a Selfish Man
- Essay on United We Stand, Divided We Fall
- Essay on Last Day at School
- Composition on Your First Day at School
- Story on The Cats and the Monkey