Answer: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What do you mean by e-mail?
- What is the difference between e-mail and telex?
- Why do you prefer e-mail to telex?
- Why is e-mail somewhat difficult to maintain in a developing country like ours?
Question: ‘E-mail‘ means electronic mail. This system is faster than any other communication system. On the other hand, telex is a primitive communication system that takes a long time and more money. As a result, every one of this age prefers ‘E-mail’ to telex. But there are some problems to use ‘E-mail’ in a developing country, ‘E-mail’ is used through a computer. In a developing country, there are a few people who can buy a computer, let alone the necessary accessories to use ‘E-mail’. In some cases, the government provides fund but that is not enough. Another problem is that very few people know the technical know-how of the computer. Unfortunately, most of the literate persons in our country are not very good at English. If a developing country could overcome these problems, every person, using, telex, would start using ‘e-mail’.
- Paragraph on Email – Electronic Mail
- Paragraph on E-mail
- Vocabulary Test: Part 06 (With Clues)
- Paragraph on E-Communication
- Email to Your Friend Telling Him About the Natural Beauty of Bangladesh
- Essay on The Internet
- Vocabulary Test: Part 01 (Without Clues)
- Composition On the Wonder of Modern Science
- Short Paragraph on Internet
- Email to Your Pen-Friend Describing Him About Bangladesh