Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What do you think about the importance of English?
- Do you think that a sound knowledge of English is necessary for a good job?
- Why do you think so?
- Do you think that English is a must for higher education?
Answer: English is now an international language. The world has now become a global village. The different nations have come close to one another and they have to make communicate with each other. For this communication a common language is necessary. And English has got that position of a global language. It is the official language of international organizations like UNO, ADB, World Bank, Olympic Committee, etc. More than 80% of all the information on the world’s computers is in English. Many organizations need employees who have a good knowledge of English. So, for a good job, knowledge of English is necessary. Almost all the books in different branches of science and technology are either written or translated in English. So, English is a must for higher education and international communication.
- Paragraph on Necessity of Learning English
- Describing the Graph of The Importance and Usage of English
- Dialogue Between Myself and My Friend About the Importance of Learning English
- Paragraph on Learning A Foreign Language
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Essay on The Reasons for Your Study of English
- Composition on The Causes of Students’ Failure in English
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About Improving Your English
- Paragraph on Studying Grammar
- Paragraph on Failure in English