- What is a fountain pen?
- How does it work?
- What has almost taken its place?
- Why do fewer people use fountain pens now a day?
- Have you a fountain pen if your answer is yes, what is its name?
Answer: Pen is the most useful thing for all classes of people to write with everything. A fountain pen has a container (called barrel) that gives a continuous supply of ink while it is not empty. It consists of two parts: the barrel and the cap. One end of the barrel is fitted with a nib with the help of a small part called stone. The cap protects the nib when the pen is not being used. It is provided with a clip, which helps the pen to be carried in the pocket. When the pen is with the nib downwards, the ink in the container flowers to the tip of the nib, and the user can write smoothly. However, ballpoint pens have almost driven out fountain pens. The reason is that ballpoint pens do have not to be frequently refilled with ink. Some time ago, ballpoint pens with changeable refills were common. Now one-time ballpoint pens are common. However, I have still a fountain pen. It is a parker pen. I use it more frequently than a ballpoint pen.
A Fountain Pen
A fountain pen is a writing pen. It is a part and parcel of modern civilization. I have a fountain pen. Its name is Montex. There is a tube inside it. The fountain pen has mainly two parts. They are the body and the cap. The main body has a tube inside it. It contains ink. The body holds the nib. It is hollow. It holds ink in it. The ink easily flows to the nib. There is a plastic chip fitted with a nib. It controls the flow of ink. A nib and a feeder are fitted in the mouthpiece. The pen has a cap. It has also a clip. We can keep a pen in our pockets with the help of a clip. The cap protects the nib. A fountain pen is generally made of plastic. It is a wonderful gift of modern science.
- Paragraph on Environment Problem: Arsenic
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution of Bangladesh
- Paragraph On the Parts of The Human Body
- Report on Plastic Bags Menace to The Environment
- Paragraph on How to Cook Rice
- Paragraph on Dengue Fever
- Report on Arsenic Pollution in Your Area
- Application for Sinking a Deep Tube-Well
- Paragraph on Arsenic Problem
- Application for Seeking Tubewell