Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is arsenic?
- Why is it talked of the topic now?
- What are its effects?
- What are the precautions against it?
- How can the problem be solved?
Answer: In chemistry, arsenic is referred to as a violently poisonous white compound of the bristle element. Arsenic in groundwater is present in excess of the safe limit set for Bangladesh. It is now established that arsenic can cause a serious health hazard. The rural people of Bangladesh are mostly dependent on hand tube-wells for drinking water. The groundwater was, in the past, considered to be a source of safe drinking water. Unfortunately, it is now polluted by arsenic. Until the 1970s in areas where the drinking water supply contains unsafe levels of arsenic, the immediate concern is finding a safe source of drinking water. There are two main options: finding a new safe source and removing arsenic from the contaminated source. In either case, the drinking water supplied must be free from harmful levels of arsenic, but also from bacteriological contamination, and other chemical contaminants. So, all of us should come forward to solve the problem of arsenic.
Paragraph on Arsenic Problem
Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Arsenic Problem’ by answering the following questions.
- What is arsenic?
- Who is suffering from arsenicosis?
- How does germ come?
- What does it cause in the human body?
- What should we all do to get rid of it?
Answer: Arsenic is a very poisonous white compound of the element. Thousands of people in Bangladesh are suffering from the arsenic problem. An element of germs always comes with water. When a man drinks tube-well water containing arsenic poison, he is attacked with a disease call arsenicosis. It is due to a gradual buildup of the poison in the human body. Eventually, people start showing symptoms and become unwell. It is believed that vitamin A and E effective for the treatment of arsenicosis. We should take steps to prevent this problem. We should test our tube-well water whether they possess arsenic. If arsenic is found, drinking of water from that tube-well must be stopped. It should be marked with red-cross. We should drink water from a safe source. In such a way we can keep ourselves saved from the arsenic problem.
- Paragraph on Environment Problem: Arsenic
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution of Bangladesh
- Application for Sinking Arsenic Free Tube-Well
- Short Composition on Arsenic Problem
- Paragraph on Arsenic Pollution
- Application for Sinking a Deep Tube-Well
- Composition on Arsenic Problem
- Report on Arsenic Pollution in Your Area
- Essay on Arsenic Problem in Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution