[Hints: Introduction, Importance, Practice, Debating society, Conclusion.]
Introduction: Debating means to approach one’s opinion with some legal arguments. It is a great virtue of spontaneous talking. It is the most successful quality of a man. People having vast knowledge but unable to argue can’t be successful in debating. To speak so fluently with arguments needs practice. Without practicing speaking none can speak well.
Importance: The man who is so much learned but having no oratory capacity can’t win the mind of the people. He can’t convince the people with the mind of the people., He can’t convince the people with the point of view because he is not a good speaker. So, the value of the debating is very great. The address is the greatest virtue of a man.
Practice: Practice makes a man perfect. If a man practices speaking regularly, he is sure to be a good orator in course of time. He must know how to speak, what to speak and when to speak to convince others. It can’t be taught. It should be earned by
Debating society: Students have opportunities for debating in the debating society. So almost all educational institutions have their debating society. It is an important training center.
Conclusion: Debating capacity can’t be
- Paragraph on How to Improve Speaking Power in English
- Application for Setting Up an English Debating Club
- Paragraph on What Should Do to Improve English
- Paragraph on Truthfulness
- Composition on My Favorite Teacher
- Composition on A School Teacher
- Paragraph on How to Behave with Friends
- Essay On Truthfulness
- Dialogue Between You and Your English Teacher About the Problem of English In Bangladesh
- An Application for Arranging Weekly Debate Competition in The School