Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Winter Morning‘ by answering the questions below:
- What are the common features of a winter morning?
- What happens to trees and grass?
- What happens to birds and animals?
- What kind of juice is available in winter?
- What happens when the sun goes up?
Answer: There are six seasons in our country. Winter is one of them. It is the season of mist and cold. So, winter morning is misty and cold. There is dense fog everywhere. Everything looks hazy. Things at a distance can hardly be seen. The tall trees are covered with fog and they cannot be made out. It dews at night. When the morning sun peeps the dew-drops look like glittering diamonds on grass and plants, in this season, the poor people suffer a lot because they do not have warm clothes to put on. The condition of birds and animals’ beggar’s description. They feel happy to see the rays of the sun. Sweet date juice is available this season. People like to drink juice. The scene of the winter morning gradually changes as the day advances. The sun goes up and fog disappears. Then people go to their respective works.
A Winter Morning
Question: Write a paragraph on ‘A Winter Morning by answering the following questions:
- What are the common characteristics of a winter morning?
- How does the natural look in the morning?
- Why do people make a fire in the morning?
- What delicious things are available on a winter morning?
Answer: There is dense fog everywhere in the winter morning and the weather is cold and misty. The sun can’t appear at just time because of fog. Everything looks gloomy and things at a little distance can hardly be found. Dewdrops make nature charming when the rays of the morning sun fall on them the children and the ‘people of the village make a fire to warm themselves. Some people like to bask in the sun. A winter morning is welcomed for its delicious cakes, date juice, and many other things.
Paragraph on A Winter Morning
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Winter Morning’ by answering the following questions.
- How many seasons are there in our country?
- What is the condition of a winter morning?
- When the morning sun peeps how does nature look?
- What do the children and the old people do in the winter morning?
- When do the people go to their respective works?
Answer: A winter morning is very cold and foggy. A dense fog covers the whole surrounding. Things can be hardly seen at a little distance. It dews all night. Dewdrops fall on grass and leaves. They glitter in the sunshine. Domestic animals are kept in their sheds. Village people suffer a lot on a winter morning. They shiver in the lash of cold wind. The poor people do not get warm clothes. They shiver and work. They and their children gather straws to make a fire. Many of them bask in the sun. Date juice, cakes, pies are very popular then. Most people get up late. The fog vanishes after the sunrise.
A Winter Morning
A winter morning is misty and cold. There is dense fog everywhere. Sometimes the fog is so fogged that the sun is not seen. Even the things at a little distance can be hardly seen. Bird’s chirping is not heard. No animals can come out. Few drops fall on leaves and blades of grass at a night. The poor may have hardly warm clothes. They gather straw and dry leaves to make a fire to warm themselves. People get up late in the winter. We get date juice. A winter morning has both advantages and disadvantages. The rich enjoy the winter morning while the poor suffer from it. However, winter morning is enjoyable in many respects.
- Paragraph on A Winter Morning
- Paragraph on The Season I Like Best: Winter
- Composition on Winter Season in Bangladesh
- Essay on Winter In Bangladesh
- Composition on Winter in Bangladesh
- Composition On The Winter
- Paragraph on Winter Season in Bangladesh
- Short Composition on Winter in Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on A Rainy Day
- Essay on Describe A Time When There Were Unusual Conditions In Area, And What The Results Were