Question: Write a Paragraph about ‘Traffic Jam’ by answering the following questions.
- What are the traffic Jams?
- What is the nature of traffic Jams?
- Why does traffic jam occur?
- Why is your feeling at the time of traffic Jam?
- How can traffic jams be removed?
Answer: Traffic jam is a great problem in our country. It is a common sight in big cities and towns. It means a long line of vehicles that close up streets. There are many causes behind the traffic jam. Overpopulation is one of them. Our population is increasing but the roads are not increasing. To meet up the demand of the overpopulation, the number of vehicles is increasing on roads. Besides, there are many illegal vehicles in Bangladesh. Most of the cities and towns are unplanned. The overtaking tendency is another cause. Drivers often break traffic rules. During business hours, people sometimes have to wait for several hours. It wastes valuable time. It is a curse for a dying patient. Interviewees cannot reach their destination in time. In a word, It causes a lot of suffering to people. The problem must be solved as soon as possible. Roads and streets should be well-planned. Our population should be controlled. Traffic rules must be followed strictly. Exemplary punishment should be given to the rule-breakers. After all, we all should come forward to solve the problem.
- Paragraph on Traffic Jam
- Paragraph on City Life Is Hampered for Traffic Jam
- Traffic Jam Paragraph
- Essay on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Traffic Jam in Bangladesh
- Composition on Traffic Jam
- Paragraph on Traffic Police
- Paragraph on Rickshaw Problem
- Report on Frequent Traffic Jam in Dhaka City
- Composition on Street Accidents in Bangladesh