Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Who are the rootless?
- Where do they reside?
- How do they suffer to survive in the world?
- How do they get involved in antisocial activities?
- How do the children become rootless?
- Are they deprived of their basic needs?
- What could we do to reduce the problems of the rootless?
Answer: ‘Rootless’ refers to the poor and wretched fellow living in a slum or on the street. Driven by poverty, they come to the cities in search of food to fight for survival. In the cities they reside wherever they can- in the pavements, in the bus and rail stations, along the rail lines, in the low-lying areas, on the river embankments, near the garbage dumping sites and also in the vicinity of large residential areas building makeshift houses using plastic sheets, bamboo, papers, talpata or golpata whatever they can gather. The male members work as market bearers, construction workers, factory workers, rickshaw pullers, street hawkers while the female one’s work in residential houses, in construction sites, in the garment factories. I feel pity for them. Sometimes they get involved in anti-social activities. They do it in order to survive in this very world. The children devoid their parents become rootless. They are deprived of their basic needs. We should feel pity for them and try to rehabilitate them in suitable places. None should look down upon them. The rich and the government should provide the rootless with suitable employment opportunities so that they can live modestly and honestly.
- Paragraph on Street Children
- Short Paragraph on A Street Beggar
- Composition on Housing Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Child Labor
- Paragraph on Slums in Every City of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Street Hawker
- Short Paragraph on Air Pollution
- Short Paragraph on A Street Hawker
- Composition On A Street Hawker
- Short Paragraph on Globalization