- What is the women’s position in our society?
- What is said about the potentiality of the women?
- What is the most befitting industry for our women to work in?
- What are other fields our women are contributing to?
- What do you think about their future participation in the development works?
Answer: Women are a great working force in our country. They are half of our population. Our women are playing an important role in the country’s development. They are now breaking their prison walls and taking part in different occupations side by side with men. Many occupations are open to them. The garment industry is the best of them to mention. The garment is the most contributing industry in our country. Nearly ninety percent of the garment workers are women. Many women work on poultry farms. A large number work as construction workers. Many works as teachers in schools, colleges, and universities. They also work as bankers, lawyers, doctors, public figures, and administrators. Our ex-prime minister and present prime minister are women too. We expect their increasing participation in development works for the years to come.
- Paragraph on Contribution of Women
- Paragraph on Empowerment of Women
- Composition on The Role of Women in Our Economy
- Essay on Women in Development or Role of Women in the Development Process
- Composition on The Empowerment of Women in Bangladesh
- Short Paragraph on A Garment Worker
- Describing the Pie Chart of The Benefits of Girls Education
- Report on Garments Factory on Fire
- Paragraph on International Women’s Day
- Essay on The Role of Women in Nation Building