Question: Write a paragraph on renewable and nonrenewable energy. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- Why is renewable energy better than non-renewable energy?
- What are the sources of non-renewable energy?
- On which energy sources do the world depend heavily?
- What are of renewable energy?
- What is your comment?
Answer: Renewable energy is better than non-renewable energy as far as our environment is concerned. Renewable energy sources do not exhaust and are environment-friendly. On the other hand, non-renewable energy sources pollute our environment and are limited in reserve. However, countries of the world rely heavily on non-renewable sources of energy such as petroleum, coal and natural gas, etc. We get energy by burning these gases. They pollute our environment by emitting smoke etc. But renewable energy does not pollute the environment because most renewable energy comes either directly or indirectly from the sun. The energy produced from the sunlight is known as solar energy. This can be used for heating and lighting homes, for generating electricity and for other commercial and industrial uses. There are also other renewable energy sources such as wind energy, ocean energy, geothermal energy, hydrogen energy, etc. All these sources of energy can be used to produce electricity. These sources are inexhaustible and do not pollute the environment. Countries of the world should pay more attention to utilize renewable sources of energy to meet the future energy crisis and make the world a less polluted place for humans.
- Paragraph on Renewable Energy
- Essay on Renewable Energy Sources in the World
- Essay on What Other Alternatives Are There to Oil for Our Energy-Hungry World?
- Essay on Bangladesh Forest Resources and USAID
- Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Short Paragraph on Environment Pollution
- Essay on Energy, Mineral and Power in Bangladesh
- Essay on Electricity
- Paragraph on Air Pollution