There are two major types of energy sources: renewable energy and non-renewable energy. The energy which comes from natural forces such as sunlight, wind power, rain, waves, and heat is known as renewable energy. It is derived from the natural process. It derives directly from the sun or from heat generated deep within the earth. It is also called green energy as it has no impact on the environment. It is cheaper” and more significant than other energy resources. Renewable energy can be replaced by conventional fuels in some phases. There are a number of renewable energy resources available such as solar energy, light-emitting wind power, etc. The rapid development of renewable energy and energy efficiency sources would result in significant energy security and economic benefits. Renewable energy can be a vital source of development that can ensure a world of comforts for the living beings on earth.
- Paragraph on Renewable Energy and Non-Renewable Energy
- Essay on Energy, Mineral and Power in Bangladesh
- Essay on Renewable Energy Sources in the World
- Essay on What Other Alternatives Are There to Oil for Our Energy-Hungry World?
- Essay on Electricity
- Essay on Biodiversity Or, Biological Diversity
- Composition on Use of Natural Gas of Bangladesh
- Essay on Global Warming and The Greenhouse Effect
- Essay on Bangladesh Forest Resources and USAID
- Paragraph on Greenhouse Effect