Question: Write instructions for your younger sister who is going to face a viva-voce to get herself admitted into a college.
Facing a Viva-voce
Answer: As you are going to face a viva-voce to get yourself admitted to a college, you need to know some instructions to be successful. You may be nervous to face viva-voce. So first of all, remove your nervousness thinking it easy. If you are nervous, you will not be able to answer the questions asked by the interview board. Be attentive to your serial number. Respond to your call earnestly. Show due respect and reverence appearing before the interview board. Take your seat gently if you are asked to do so. Answer the questions asked by the interview board by showing courtesy. Don’t exaggerate your answer. Just answer them what they ask. Finally, leave them if you are asked to do so.
- Paragraph on My Childhood Memories Or, My First Day at School
- Report on Publication of the Results of HSC Examination
- Essay on My First Interview for A Job
- Report On the Beginning of the HSC Examination
- Story on A Dutiful Station Master
- Letter to Your Cousin Informing Him of The Procedures to Gain Admission to A College
- Paragraph on A College Magazine
- Essay on The Interview
- Paragraph on My First Day at School
- Report on Human Chain to Protest Against Eve-Teasing