Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Did you ever undertake a journey by train?
- When did you make the journey?
- What was the occasion?
- How much did you enjoy it?
- Describe the journey.
- How do you feel now when you remember it?
Answer: I had a journey by train as I wished to spend a few days at my village during the Eid vacation last year. I enjoyed it very much. The journey was full of pleasure. I had the opportunity to sit by a window. As the train started moving, I all of a sudden was plunged into a huge sense of pleasure, seeing the huts, trees, and shops running backward, and feeling an ecstasy of dynamicity. The sound of the train’s wheels was hitting on the way-side trees and hedges and huts and reflecting back as though they were incessant head beating sounds of the metallic titan. I kept on looking at sights of near and distant places and became spell-bound by their novelty and picturesqueness. I crossed huge fields looking solitary with no crops, meandering canal, and green orchards. My train journey was up to my satisfaction. Still, I feel excited whenever I remember it.
- A Journey By Train Composition
- Paragraph on How to Make a Train Journey
- Paragraph on A Journey by Train
- Short Composition on A Journey by Train
- Essay on A Journey by Train
- Essay on Journey by A Night Coach
- Composition on Journey by Train
- Composition on A Journey by Train I Have Made
- Short Composition on Journey by Boat
- Essay on Describe the Sounds of Nature You Hear in Your Area