- What is the railway station?
- How do the passengers collect their tickets?
- What sorts of things are available in a railway station?
- What makes the railway station a place of din and bustle?
- What role does a railway station play in our life?
Answer: a railway station is a part and parcel of the train communication system of a country. It is a place for trains to stop and start. It has a platform for the passengers to get down and get into the train. Passengers are found standing in a long line to buy tickets. There are station master’s office, booking office, ticket counter and waiting room for the passengers in a railway station. There are also restaurants, bookstalls and stationery shops in a railway station. It is a very busy and crowded place. The whistle of the train, the rattling sound of the engines, the busy movements of the hawkers and the porters all make the station a place of great din and bustle. A railway station is a very important and essential place for the people at large.
Short Paragraph on A Railway Station
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Railway station‘. In your paragraph, describe the atmosphere of a railway station, the movement of sellers and buyers, hawkers and porters, etc.
Answer: A railway station is very crowded. It plays an important: role in the road transport system in Bangladesh. In a railway station, the passengers stand in queues to collect their tickets in front of the ticket counters. The station is always crowded with passengers, hawkers, and porters. There are stalls of peddlers, booksellers and waiting rooms in large stations. Vergers shout their trade cries. Who has not heard the trade cry `Cha-gram’ or ‘Thanda Pani’ in the railway station? When a train reaches the station, the passengers hurry to get off the train. At the same time, passengers waiting for the train want to get into the train. As a result, a collision of two groups of passengers takes place. The whistling sound of the departing train creates a sense of vacuum in the minds of passengers.
- Paragraph on A Railway Station
- A Railway Station Paragraph
- Paragraph on A Bus Stand
- A Bus Stand Paragraph
- Short Composition on A Journey by Train
- Short Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Paragraph on A Railway Porter
- Paragraph on A Journey by Train
- Story on The Ready Wit of a Cowboy
- A Journey By Train Composition