- Who is a farmer?
- Is he poor or rich?
- What does he do every day?
- How does he manage his works?
- How does the farmer in our country lead their lite?
- What does he do if he can produce his crops well?
Answer: In Bangladesh, a farmer leads a very hard life to survive himself. As our country is an agricultural one, it carries important knowledge about the farmers. A farmer is a person who owns or manages a farm. He may be rich or poor. But whatever maybe he is to lead a very busy life. He spends his days it works and works either at home or in the fields. If he can manage, he engages day laborers to help him in his works. The life of a farmer in our country is full of uncertainty. Sometimes he passes his time in great joy if he can produce his crops well. Again, he may face hard days if the production of food grains fails because of natural calamities. In short, a farmer in our country experiences both pleasure and pain during his lifetime.
Paragraph on A Farmer
Question: Write a paragraph about ‘A Farmer’ by answering the following questions.
- Who is a farmer?
- Who are landless farmers?
- What does a farmer grow?
- Why is he useful to us?
- How does he live?
Answer: A farmer is a person who takes up farming as a profession. He may have land, cattle, and agriculture. But there are some farmers in our country who have no land of their own. They are called landless farmers. He has to work in the field even in the sun as well as in the rain. He grows various kinds of crops. This gives us food. He also produces vegetables and fruits. So he very useful to us. By producing food he serves the country. Though he works hard from morning to evening he can not get so much money to maintain his family. So he leads a very miserable life.
- Paragraph on A Farmer Or, The Life of a Farmer
- Paragraph on Problems of Our Farmers
- Story On an Old Farmer and His Three Lazy Sons
- Composition on The Peasants of Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Advantages of Working Together
- Paragraph on A Day Laborer
- Story on Industry Brings Happiness
- Composition on Agriculture In Bangladesh
- Paragraph on A Fisherman
- Composition on Food Problem in Bangladesh