Question: Write a paragraph about the life of ‘A Day Laborer’. Your paragraph should include the answers to the following questions.
- What do you know about his physique?
- Where does he live?
- What kind of life does he live in?
- What do you know about his daily activities?
- What are his pleasures and pains?
- What happens when he can’t find work?
- How can we develop their condition?
Answer: A day laborer is a person who leads his life by the sweat of his brow. He is healthy, strong and stout. He lives with his family in a slum and leads a subhuman life. He is usually employed in agricultural or construction work. He works from morning till evening, according to the direction of his employer. He gets up early in the morning and goes out in search of work. In the evening, he gets his wages. Then he goes to market, buys his daily necessaries and returns to his house. He has both pleasures and pains. If he earns more, he gets pleasures. When he fails to do that, he gets pains. A day laborer’s life is really full of hardship. He often works in very bad working conditions. Sometimes he is given to do risky jobs. But he is little paid for such risky and hazardous jobs. A day laborer works in extremely bad weather. If he does not find any work, his family starves. If he falls sick, he and his family suffer most. It is true that a day laborer renders valuable service to society. He contributes a lot to the development of a country. So, we should show due respect to a day laborer.
- Paragraph on A Day Laborer
- Paragraph on A Farmer Or, The Life of a Farmer
- A Rickshaw Puller Paragraph
- Paragraph on A Farmer
- Paragraph on A Rickshaw Puller
- Essay on The Rickshawala Or, A Rickshaw Puller
- Paragraph on My Daily Activates
- Paragraph on A Garment Worker
- Composition on My Daily Life
- Short Paragraph on Early Rising