Question: Imagine that one of your school friends is in England for six months. She is having some troubles with the new place and the new food. Write a letter advising him/her on how to adjust to the new place and the food.
My dear Khairul, Recieve my best wishes. I hope you are well. Your last letter left me hopeless for some problems. England is a wonderful country in the world. You are lucky enough to stay there. You wrote me that you could not adjust to the new place and new food. It is quite natural that it takes time to get accustomed to the new environment. But you should not forget that nothing is impossible for a man. Again, time is a great healer. So, with the passage of time, you will be able to adjust yourself to the new place and food because the habit is the second nature of man. It also matters little for you. In course of time, everything will be o. k. and you will be able to get used to food of England.
Write to me soon.
No more today. Render my Salam and best wishes to your friends.
Thanks a lot.
- Letter to Your Friend Describing the Experience of Taking Food in A Restaurant
- Letter To Your Friend Asking Him to Spend the Winter Vacation
- Letter on How You Have Prepared for The Coming Year S.S.C Examination
- Letter to Your Pen-Friend Telling Him About Your Chance to Fly Either A Plane or A Helicopter
- Principles of Business Letter Writing
- Letter to Your Friend Telling Him What Your Intern to Do after the S.S.C Examination
- Letter to An English Pen-Friend About the Changes in Young People’s Food Habits in Bangladesh
- Letter To Your Younger Brother About the Rules of Good Health
- Paragraph on How to Post a Letter
- Letter To Your Friend About a Visit to The Zoo