Introduction: Generally, ‘communication’ means the link between two ends. But here it means the transport system of a country. Is the act of transporting persons, goods etc. From one place to another. ,-
Communication in Bangladesh: There are many kinds of transport in Bangladesh. It consists of waterways, roads, highways, railways, and airways.
The waterways: Bangladesh is a land of rivers. So, among various transports, water transport is very important in this country. Boats, steamers, and launches are the common water transports. These transports carry goods, passengers from one place to another.
The roads: Road communication is our important and old system of communication in Bangladesh, Buses, trucks, ri
The railways: The railways are an important land tr
The airways: The Bangladesh airways is called Bangladesh Biman. It offers international and domestic services through regular flights. Bangladesh has a very good network of her airways at home and abroad.
The importance of transport: The development of a country is judged by the standard of its communication system. It plays an important part in the economic development of a country.
Conclusion: Our country cannot develop without the development of the transportation system. So, our Government should pay special attention in the improvement of the communication system in our country.
- Composition on Rivers of Bangladesh
- Essay on Write About Some of The Shortcomings of The Transport System of Your Country
- Short Essay on The Rivers of Bangladesh
- Essay on Rural Development of Bangladesh Or, Our National Development
- Composition on Traffic Jam
- Paragraph on Launch Sinking in The Recent Years
- Composition on Tree Plantation in Bangladesh
- Essay On Cottage Industries in Bangladesh
- Report on The Damaged Roads in Your Locality
- Paragraph on Floods in Bangladesh