Once upon a tune, there was a king called Midas. He was extremely fond of gold. Although he had a lot of it he wanted more He thought if he had the golden touch, he would be the happiest man in the world. Then and there God granted his wish. One day while he was sitting in the garden, an apple fell from the tree. He touched it and instantly the apple turned into gold. He became so glad and went to the palace. He embraced his daughter in joy but instantly the girl turned into gold. Whatever he touched turned into gold.
Then he again prayed to God to take away his golden touch. Kind God granted his wish again and everything became normal again.
- Story on Greed Leads to Sin and Sin Leads to Death
- Story on a Greedy Farmer / Grasp All, Lose All
- Story on Ready Wit of an Astrologer
- Story on Industry Is the Key to Success
- Essay on A Short Story Entitled “Being the Odd One Out”
- Essay on The Telephone
- Composition on Dowry System in Bangladesh
- Story on Honesty Is the Best Policy
- Story on Industry Brings Happiness
- Story on The Honest Persons Are Rewarded by Almighty Allah