Once upon a time, there lived a dove in the bush of a wood. There were also some ants surrounding the bush. One day an ant came down from the bush and was seeking food on the bank of a pond. By chance, it slipped and fell into .the water. The ant tried hard to save her life but failed to get ashore. At that time the dove was seated in the branch of a tree from where he saw the miserable condition of the ant. Then he carried a straw by his beak to drop it in the water. The ant crept and caught hold of it and saved her life. The ant became too much grateful to the dove. A few days later, once the ant saw a person fixed his gun to shoot the dove. At that time the ant went to the man and crept upon the man’s leg and bit the man. Then the man failed to shoot the dove and thus missed his target. At that moment the dove got the chance to fly. Thus the ant saved the dove’s life.
- Story on Where There Is A Will, There Is A Way
- Story on Cunning Fox and A Foolish Crow
- Composition on Obedience to Parents
- Story on The Wolf and The Crane
- Story on Tricks of a Cunning Fox
- Story on The Lion and The Mouse
- Essay on Danger at Sea, In the Air, Or Underground – Which Do You Find Most Frightening?
- Story on Obedience to Mother
- Story on A Son’s Devotion to His Mother
- Essay on Swimming