- What is hyacinth?
- Which things are needed for gardening?
- What are the uses of water hyacinth?
- How is it made?
- What do farmers do with water hyacinth?
- How do they look link?
Answer: Water hyacinth is an aquatic plant. It has slender creeping stems, rosettes of leaves and clusters of flowers. It is a native of the American continents but not uncommon in Bangladesh. The water hyacinth is used for various purposes of them making fertilizer is the most important. For this, the leaver is collected and died in the sun. They are then mixed with some other things. After several weeks, they turn into natural fertilizer. It is also used for making furniture and paper. The plants are processed in turn into natural fertilizer. It is also used for making furniture and paper. The plants are processed into molds and then shaped into chairs, tables, paper etc. Besides, it is used as fodder. A farmer collects its green leaves in bundles from ponds and carries them home to feed their cattle. Moreover, when the water hyacinths are flowers they look spectacular. The day is not for, behind when scientists will use water hyacinth for more and more uses.
- Paragraph on Paper
- Composition on Tree Plantation
- Composition on Paper
- Essay on Describe the Growing of a Particular Crop from The Preparation of The Ground to Its Harvesting
- Paragraph on How to Make A Garden
- Short Paragraph on Water Pollution
- Paragraph on the Tea: A Popular Drink
- Short Composition on Paper
- Composition on Your Hobby
- Short Paragraph on Paper