Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- What is student politics?
- What is the common opinion about it?
- Name some important achievements in student politics.
- What is the present- condition of student politics?
- What is your opinion about student politics?
Answer: Students are devotees in the temple of learning. Their main business is to- study and learn their lessons. On the other hand, politics means the art of government. It is the concern of the administrators. Student politics means the art of students in administration or in the conduct of the government. So, it is commonly believed or thought that students should never be involved in politics. It is the common opinion about it. In the past history of our country students contributed a lot to the welfare and well-being of the country. Their achievements in the language movement of 1952, in the movement against Ayub Khan and lastly in the liberation war of our beloved motherland were really glorious and historical. But at present, our country is free and independent. The students should not involve in politics but devote themselves to their own studies and prepare themselves for the service of the nation. So, nowadays student politics has widely been discouraged and it has been divided into fractions and has become weak. In this regard, I have my own opinion. To my mind, students should get a proper education and can build up their character and career so that they can shoulder the responsibilities of the country and the nation.
- Essay on Copying in The Examination Or, Unfair Means in The Examination
- Composition on Duties of a Student Or, Students and Social Service
- Essay on The Immortal 21st February Or, Shaheed Day/The Martyr’s Day
- Essay on Students and Politics
- Paragraph on Unfairmeans In the Examination
- Composition on The Student Life
- Paragraph on The Student Life
- Paragraph on College Common Room
- Paragraph on A Powerful Nation
- Composition on Traffic Jam