A nation means a group of people who have their own (land, government) independence and sovereignty. A powerful nation means a large group of people who enjoy all kinds of (opportunities) especially congenial for man. The powerful nation enjoys the franchise equitable share of national property, national opportunity the freedom of speech, etc. Unity, brotherhood, integration, humanity and much other qualitative behaviors of man exist in a powerful nation. A powerful nation can easily influence the poor, helpless, and distressing nation in many ways. In the modern age, the powerful nation is coming forward to help the distressed nations in the shortest possible time. In a nutshell, the nation which is powerful is gaining support from many other nations. A powerful nation has a great image in the world.
- Essay on Uses And Abuses Of Television
- Short Composition on Corruption
- Has History Taught Us Anything about How We Should Live?
- Composition on Duties of a Student Or, Students and Social Service
- Essay on Our Solar System
- Composition on Television Or, Importance Of TV in Our Lives
- Composition on Our National Flag
- Police Reforms
- Composition on Truthfulness
- Paragraph on The National Memorial