Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Who is your favorite sportsman?
- What does he play?
- Where does he live in?
- What are his achievements?
- Why do you like him?
Answer: I am a sports fan. I like all kinds of outdoor games especially cricket. Among the cricket players, I like Sunil Manohar Gavaskar of India. He is my favorite sportsman. He reigned in the field of batting for more than twelve years. He is one of the greatest cricketers in the world. As a batsman, he is a host in himself. For his short size and bright performance, he is called the ‘Little Master.” He is known all over the world as the record-breaking Gavaskar. He always likes to make new records by breaking the old. He has the record of playing highest test matches, highest run and so on. The sound temperament which is the key to success of a cricketer is fully present in him. People called him the run machine. Most of his strokes are of copybook style. In score and style, he is second to only Bradman. In my opinion, he is one of the best guys in the field of world cricket. Now he is a class one critic and commentator of cricket.
- Report On Bangladesh Cricket Team Visiting Sri Lanka and Playing Test and One-Day Matches
- Essay on Mohammad Ashraful
- Essay on The World Cup Football ’98
- Essay on Mashrafe Mortaza
- Composition on Your Favorite Sports (Football)
- Essay on Shakib Al Hasan
- Dialogue Between Two Friends About Their Feeling of Bangladesh Cricket Team Defeated Indian Cricket Team
- Paragraph on My Favorite Hobby: Stamp Collecting
- Essay on ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup
- Dialogue Between You and Your Friend About the Frequent Failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team