Question: Answer the following questions to form a continuous paragraph. (100 words)
- Who is disabled?
- What is their condition?
- How are they treated in society?
- What the govt. has done for them?
- What more should be done for them?
Answer: People, who cannot do their own works by themselves due to either mental or physical disabilities are disabled. They face a lot of problems in their everyday life. They have to depend on others in everything even to take their meals. The problem of the disabled in Bangladesh is very serious. There are not adequate centers to help them to overcome their problem and most of the people do not know how to help them. Moreover, they are regarded as a burden for society. Though the government has established some centers to rehabilitate the disabled. these are not adequate. Private sectors also should come forward to help them by establishing more centers and by teaching people the system to handle disabled as well as raising public awareness about the disabled people.
- Essay on Rights of the Disabled
- Paragraph on Adopting Unfair Means In The Examination
- Paragraph on Gender Discrimination
- Composition on Beggar Problem in Bangladesh
- Gender Discrimination Paragraph
- Dowry System Paragraph
- Paragraph on Price Hike
- Essay on Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh
- Paragraph on Role of Guardians in Checking Unfair means In Examinations
- An Essay on Science in The Modern World