- What does democracy mean?
- What are the rights of the people of a democratic?
- What does democracy assure?
- What does it secure?
- What did Abraham say about democracy?
- What things do the success of democracy depend?
- What does the quality of the government depend why?
- What should we do to develop the society and the country
Answer: Democracy is the best form of government in the modern world. It means that the government has to be asked about their duties and responsibilities to the people. They can do nothing against the public interest. In a democratic country, people have the right to express their opinion and to criticize the activities of the government in a constructive way. Democracy assures the right of giving a vote and a system in which people select their government. It secures the wealth and prosperity of the people and gives the political rights. In the words of Abraham; democracy is the government of the people, by the people, for the people.’ The success of democracy depends on the ruling party and the opposition parties. Both of them are the representative’ of people and they have to take every decision by consulting and constructive criticizing. The quality of the government depends on the people because they will select their representatives the longevity of the government depends on public likes and dislikes. If the people of the country think, the government is unable to meet their demands; they can change the government at any moment. This is an expensive form of government because the election may be held several times which is very expensive. The government is not stubble and crisis moments will not be faced hastily. However, democracy has some demerits, but this is the ideal form of government. We should try our best to practice.it in every sphere of life for the development of the society and the country.
- Essay on The Role of Opposition Party in Democracy
- Composition on Democracy in Bangladesh and Its Future
- Paragraph on Price Hike of Essential Commodities
- Essay on Freedom of the Press
- Essay on Politics of Bangladesh
- Short Essay on Terrorism
- Paragraph on Passing Leisure Time
- Paragraphs on How to Arrange A Picnic Party
- Report on Bill Seeking to Prohibit Smoking in Public Places
- Essay on Good Governance