Question: Write a paragraph on ‘Dangers of Population Growth’ answering the following questions.
- What are the area and the population of Bangladesh?
- What two major problems are being created by population growth?
- Why are lands divided and used up?
- Why is food production being reduced?
- What should the Govt do?
Answer: Bangladesh has an area of only 147,570 sq km and its population, at present, is more than 150 million. The density of the population is 1000 per sq km., and the growth rate is 1.40%. This is very alarming for the country. Population growth in Bangladesh is causing the major problem of food and shelter. Families are growing larger in size and breaking into smaller families. Each family needs a separate house to live in. Also. the cultivatable agricultural fields are being divided by these smaller families among themselves. Mills and factories are being set up, and these are occupying a portion of our land. So our agricultural land is shrinking day by day, and food production is being reduced. If our population grows at the present rate, a day will come when many people will not find any land to build a house on. And, as a result, many of them might live on trees or on the floating boats in the rivers. The scarcity of food will be a serious problem as well. It is time the Govt. should take necessary steps to save the country from the dangers of population growth.
- Paragraph on Population Problem in Bangladesh
- Shor Essay On Population Problem of Bangladesh
- Short Composition on Population Problem in Bangladesh
- Describing the Chart of The Trend of Population Growth in Bangladesh
- Describing the Chart of The Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, India, And China-At A Glance
- Essay on Population Problem of Bangladesh Or, Population Explosion in Bangladesh
- Composition on Population Problem in Bangladesh
- Composition on If I Were the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Essay on Housing Problem of Bangladesh
- Composition on Unemployment Problem in Bangladesh